Here are a few keys to get meetings with your team to work:
- Short and frequent meetings
- Function as a facilitator
- Before the meeting, take 5 min to write down the points you need to bring
- Ask and listen
- Get everyone to participate and get involved
- Give rhythm! – Shift topics fast when something is covered
- Rephrase to make sure you got their point
- Finish on a high note
- Keep unsolved issues for next time
Running successful meetings is of course one of the central keys to create synergy.
Because this is the moment you come together as one.
Make sure you don’t waste anyone’s time!