Package includes pricing + how you offer your product.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Is the price right?
- What are the different packaging options?
- How should I package what I offer?
- Do I need to diversify my offer?
Suppose you own a gym.
You can offer various types of memberships with various pricings.
You can offer free intro classes or remove the set up fee.
To make the right choices, you need to experiment a bit and as well check your competition.
Did any of them get it right?
Another key question is diversification.
Do you need just one offer with one package?
Or do you need to offer various products or different packages?
Diversification is one of the major ways of expanding your business.
- Can you develop further products on the long term?
- Are you willing to do that?
- What would a new product mean for your business?