The key question that remains open has to do with selling strategy.
Because right now, even though there is a significant traffic increase, sales associated with this campaign are not really coming in the way they should.
Interestingly, other products are selling better than the one I am promoting right now.
... Which is REALLY weird.
So, what does it mean?
- That the promotional messages I send are not converting the way they could
- That I am not connecting with my audience
- That putting all this energy in promotion is in fact focusing on free content
- That there is an energy response to too much selling activity
- That the offer/packaging is not appropriate
- That there is a delay between the promotional activity and the response from my audience
All these are possibilities.
I need to identify the EXACT limiting factor right now because I am sure that results can be immensely improved!
I admit! I am stacked with that one for a few days and I don't know exactly how to shift what is happening.