The page is refreshing enough and navigation would be intuitive enough.
What is interesting is that I did not even look at the top navigation at all!
I saw the images and vids on the side bars but did not read the titles.
The only thing I focused on was the core content and links in the middle of the page.
I would easily have clicked on one of the links if it was more specificly answering my question.
I was VERY happy not to have distracting elemenst on the page taking me away from what I wanted to find.
Something VERY interesting too:
I did not rely AT ALL on the top navigation to find what I want. I did not even see the navigation.
So, here are some more conclusions:
- My focus in on the center of the page
- I want a few options but not too many
- I did not check the navigation
- I did not click on the videos in the side bar
- Having a "label" on the link like "VIDEO", "EBOOK", "ARTICLE", etc would really help! - I want to know what I am clicking on!