from 2 visitors/day to 20 visits/day in less than a month.
I know it does not sound like much but these satellite sites have been getting close to not traffic in a whole year, so, this is like a big victory as the other SEO steps I took where not resulting.
Now, here are some keys:
- I get the feeling that what is published on this blog does not matter - What matters is that there is fresh content
Right or wrong?
- Does it work because new content is published like 5 times/day or would it work the same if it was once/day
What is the ideal frequency
- I am now launcing another experiment and see if I observe the same impact on breakupforwomen.com
The new blog on that site was launched just an hour ago
- How does that strategy score compared with simply publishing vids?
Well, suppose that I have 10 satellite sites all scoring the same with 20 new visits each/day, that's 200 targeted visits - That's for one month - It could be that the traffic increase is similar after the first month. So, I'll need to check how that one works out.
- As a comparison, new vids get on average 10 visits/day
that's the same type of traffic except that the vids are free content oriented with a small fraction promotional. The satellite sites are sales pages.