Here are some example:
New break up sites:
- 10 sites created
- 150 pages/site
- every site optimzied for 150 keywords each
- sites linked with each other
- 14 months of online presence
- Invested: 2 months of work, domain name research, site design and creation, maintainance, etc.
- Invested: $300 hosting + domains
- average? 1 sale/month
- $200 of income/year
- traffic to these sites? average 200 - 500 visitors/month ???
Compared with vitalcoaching.com, this represents less than 1% of the overall traffic and sales.
In terms of time and energy invested, the results does not pay pack.
What about backlinks?
The traffic on vitalcoaching.com is very steady over the last couple of years.
Number of visitors/day is at around 700 visits/day to web pages.
As an example, with the same type of effort invested in creating video content, the exposure to vids did increase by 1000% in 3 months!
at least with that specific step, the results don't match the expectations. They are only 1 to 10 of the original prediction or potential.
The internet responds in a very different way because many factors are overlooked at.
The conclusion would be:
Refrain from investing into this type of SEO strategies.
Instead focus on activities that really work and do give you real results!
Yes! You already know what these activities are!