after that, almost total collapse in numbers of subscribers.
here are some conclusions and possible causes for these shifts:
- March 8 - Saturday - Posted the "What is your top dating challenge video" - Edited -question - ask for feed back - community - subscriber numbers start increasing
- March 10 - Monday - Posted 3 stress free strategies - content - Clearer rise in number of subscribers
- March 11 - Tuesday - break up for men vids - Promotional - still high subscribers!
- March 13 - Thursday - 6 x 1 minute videos on jealousy for men - promotional - still high subscribers
- march 14 - friday - 6 x 5 minute audio/vids - Audios - Still high subscribers
- March 16 - 3 cheating for men vids - promotional - begins decline? - Not yet! - still goes high for another day
- March 19 - 6 questions from viewers answered - subscribers numbers have now dropped!
- The subscribers numbers stayed high! - Was it one specific video series that triggered these numbers? - Why did people subscribe much more in that past week?
- Was it just a random variation - natural?
- Was it something I did or generated with a specific video set?
- What is the exact element that triggers subscribers increase?
- Is there a specific element that triggers subscribers decrease?
- Were external activities on the site triggering this increase and/or decrease as well?
Other actions taken in the last couple of weeks:
- Around March 13, started sending standard "sign up for coaching" messages to those requesting free advice
key question now:
- What exactly triggered these changes in subscribers numbers?
- Is there a delay of one to 2 days between a posting action and the subscriber number response?
The key question is
Which of these video series did trigger the best subscriber increase? Why?
Any of these? - All of these?
- Question to viewers +++++
- Stree free - wake up your power +++++
- Break up for men +++++
- Jealousy for men +++++
- Tantric sex +++
- Cheating for men ++
- Answers ++
- Yes! I am convinced that ceratin video formats, topics and intentsions work better than others
- Yes! the final solution might be a combination of a few of these formats and theme - maybe all of them
- Yes! maybe number of posts + frequency could be an essential element in the number of subscribers